Wednesday, 29 August 2012
Colour symbolism (meaning)
Why am I writing this blog? I love colours and there diversity, which intrigues me to find out what it actually means. Well, I would like to share this with you.
According to Emily Gems, Colour or Colours can influence our emotions, our actions and how we respond to various people, things and ideas. Did you know: colours impact us on a daily basis, consciously or unconsciously!
People all around the world believe that colours are powers. According to Emily Gems, colours have various meanings, such as:
• Red, which symbolizes: action, confidence, courage and vitality.
• Pink symbolizes: love and beauty.
• Brown symbolizes: earth, order, convention.
• Orange symbolizes: vitality and endurance.
• Gold symbolizes: Wealth, prosperity and wisdom.
• Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, and intellectual energy.
• Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility and well being.
• Blue symbolizes: youth, spirituality, truth and peace.
• Purple symbolizes: Royalty, magic and mystery.
• Indigo symbolizes: intuition, mediation, deep contemplation.
• White symbolizes: purity and cleanliness.
• Black symbolizes: Death, earth and stability.
• Grey symbolizes: sorrow, security and maturity.
You be very honest, my favourite colours are: blue and green. Which are colour or colours are you most favourite?