Wednesday, 20 June 2012
The 10 most unexpected consequences of being online
Caption: Are you truly not addicted to being online?
Below you would find 10 of the most unexpected consequences of being online:
1. Making friends with total strangers.
2. Having the ability to get information at the click of a button, whether it is
useful or not.
3. Downloading viruses that could damage your computer or even make it crash.
4. Susceptible to being hacked.
5. When offline, you would not be contactable.
6. Being stalked or stalking others.
7. Meeting old acquaintances and colleagues that you would necessarily want to be in contact with.
8. The level of production in businesses dropping due to employees being able to access online content.
9. Constantly receiving SPAM after clicking on a webpage, as if you signed up for something.
10. The worst of all being addicted to being online. Twitter and Facebook is very addictive, as you would constantly want to be ONLINE to check what others are doing etc.