Friday 18 May 2012

Training wheels


Caption: Sometime or the other we have experienced this moment.
Source:heidicohen.com

In the age that we are living in almost everything and everyone needs to b trained sometime or the other, from learning to take your first steps, to the awkward moment of trying to ride a bicycle. Children attend school for 13 years of their lives, these 13 years help mould them into future leaders and even the next president.

There are many programmes, courses and items you do in order to become a well groomed individual, after your 13 years of education, you could either find a job or continue studying.

Caption: In life we need the gentle push.
Source:blog.sfgate.com

From personal experience when I was 5 years old, my teacher asked me what, would you like to be when you grow up, and I replied “Teacher: I would like to be a bus driver”. At this stage many people laughed not realising why I had said that. She later asked me and I said that my family does not have a car and therefore I would like to drive them around etc.

Sometime or the other we will get that gentle nudge without the training wheels and you’ll peddle and peddle. When peddling you would move towards the world you would like to have around you as well as the world you would love to live in, with the perfect career, life etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment