|PHOTO CREDIT: FIA World Rallycross Media|
IMG, Championship promoters introduced live streaming for the FIA World Rallycross Championship earlier this season, typically attracting over 400,000 views per event and remaining available on the series’ YouTube channel.
“We have seen excellent results for the World RX live streams this year, and expanding that to include the European Supercar Championship will provide a significant increase in exposure and value for the teams and drivers competing in Euro RX,'' says James Taylor, Vice President, Rallycross, IMG.
The live stream for Euro RX will follow the same successful format used in World RX – including graphics and commentary – and will be carried on the World Championship’s Facebook and YouTube channels.
2019 Euro RX Supercar Calendar:
1. Great Britain – Silverstone – 25/26 May
2. Norway – Hell – 15/16 June
3. Sweden – Höljes – 6/7 July
4. Germany – Buxtehude – 17/18 August
5. France – Lohéac – 31 August/1 September
6. Latvia – Riga – 14/15 September