Friday 25 May 2018

Timur Timerzyanov receives VISA to race at the World RX of Great Britain.

PHOTO CREDIT: GRX Taneco Team.
Timur Timerzyanov is raring to go racing after securing a visa to participate in round 4 of the FIA World Rallycross Championship in Silverstone this weekend. 

Earlier this week Timur said: “I’m a bit worried at the moment as I’m not sure I’ll be able to compete in the race. I’m still waiting for my visa. We hope it’ll all work out and I can take to the Silverstone track."

Timur took to Twitter yesterday saying: "Good news! I got UK Visa and in a hurry to Silverstone!!! See you there!"

Last time out in Belgium, Timerzyanov made it into the second semi-final and finished sixth after a spin and a spin at the start. 

Timur is now looking forward to the race weekend ahead. "I feel ready and am raring to go! The British round has always been a tough one for me, but this is a brand new track," said Timerzyanov." 

"It’s a chance for a fresh start, even though we’re at a slight disadvantage, not having been able to take part in the pre-season test sessions. We’ll still do our utmost to get the result we want," he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment