Friday 14 June 2019

"My goal is to get back on top" - Kevin Hansen.

PHOTO CREDIT: Red Bull Content Pool
Kevin Hansen is determined to make amends for a costly mistake that cost him a place in the finals at the World RX of Great Britain.

The young Swede returns to the track where he challenged for a podium finish 12 months earlier. In the third factory-supported Peugeot, he finished in fourth place ahead of his brother Timmy, and Sebastien Loeb who failed to qualify for the finals. 

"Looking ahead to the race, it’s always got good memories for me: I was the quickest driver in our team there last year, which was very encouraging," he said. 

"I’m second in the drivers’ championship now after Silverstone, so my goal is to get back on top.”

TEXT - Junaid Samodien

No comments:

Post a Comment