Thursday 27 September 2012

Watch this space.

Caption: Need I say more!
Source: blogs.bournemouth.ac.uk

Yes, I’m telling you my reader to watch this space..... because great things are set to happen, not only on this blog, but with the content. My passion for motorsport and writing has grown tremendously over this ‘schooling’ process, and YES from now on in my blogs will be improving on a content basis as well as on a motorsport update level.

A writer aims to please their readers, but in this instance, I’m trying to convert you into the fun side of life (motorsport). And, NO guy’s motorsport isn’t just about going around in circles; there is more that meets the eye, if you actually follow these sports. Therefore, I really hope that you will enjoy the content!

No comments:

Post a Comment