Monday 3 September 2012

Time consuming

Caption: Plan your time!
Source: teendracula.blogspot.com

In the 21st century, we have so many activities that consumes our time, and I believe that to be something very negative in terms of stress and the statistics of people having heart attacks etc., which I find very shocking. Just the mere fact that it can happen to you at any point in time, whether you are healthy or unhealthy, do something and fast regardless of your time being restricted.

I have unbelievable deadlines, but with time management or great time management for that fact, comes great responsibility. I manage my time effectively in ways you can’t believe. Every day, I take a 30 minute jog just to relax and unwind, as I need this down time.

Exercising the most important muscle in your body needs to occur on a regular basis or things could go pear shaped, in terms of your existence on this earth, and you could land up 6 feet under before you know it. Time stands still for no money, so what I suggest is effective time management. In where, you can schedule some form of exercising to better yourself.

Time and deadlines can be overcome with a strict schedules, and I suggest that you write or draw one up A.S.A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment