Tuesday 24 July 2012

You can’t choose 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

Caption: Only time can tell if you would become world famous.
Source: askipedia.com

I hadn’t thought of myself becoming world famous, simply because I’ve always thought of myself as a quiet, uncover and reserved tyrpe of person. I like to come up with innovative ideas and work on projects that can uplift people and businesses, but yet I try to stay out of the lime light. But that’s a story for another day.

If I were to be world famous for 15 minutes, it would most likely be for helping businesses or those who are underprivileged or basically fore filling Nelson Mandela’s dream and mission in life. If I had one wish, it would be to uplift communities in such a way that people can cope and learn to become for self-sufficient rather than depending on others for help and assistance.

My dreams mission would be to assist in establishing small businesses that can empower others, which would assist people in gaining employment and decreasing the level of unemployment within our wonderful country. Although, we could do more, but I believe that starting off small will assist in growing and becoming bigger in the future. With dreams and aspirations, anything can become possible! Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment