Tuesday 31 July 2012

I am…?

Caption: I believe that we are all equal in different aspects.
Source: blog.beliefnet.com

Who am I, well I’m Spiderman! I have always wanted to say that. To be quiet frank, I’m an individual who works very hard, when my mind is applied. I hardly take no for an answer, and absolutely hate it when people take advantage of oneself.

It actually makes me think of becoming a super hero, for example, if I was a superhero, I’d mostly be someone or something containing mind reading, super strength and speed abilities, which would be there to assist me in preventing people in taking advantage as well as carrying out projects and programme at the snap of my fingers. Would this not be great? I truly think so!

If you have read my blogs, you would be aware that I am an avid petrol head (car enthusiast) meaning, I love anything related to cars, but let’s leave it at that for now! You have read about me, so I believe in getting to know my readers/followers a bit, so describe yourself using one word and only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment