Monday 20 August 2012

Novels I want to write…..

Caption: Writing a book or novel starts with your ideas, so think wisely!
Source: heidiisern.com

I found my passion in writing but before I did, I have always wanted to write a novel/book about my life or something similar to the Harry Potter theme, but unfortunately my ideas and concepts were terrible. However, to establish a theme or topic which would create not only an understanding but generate a talking point with an audience is difficult.

Ideas that I formulated for novels are a bit too graphic namely: zombie apocalypses or a ghosts, which seems a bit strange but it is extremely easy to formulate a concept surrounding these themes. When I was 13 years old, I sat down a wrote a short story about zombies, which turned out to be extremely boring, but my heart is set on writing a book one day, although finding a topic worthy enough to write about is slowly formulating in my mind but let’s leave it for now!

If you could write a book, what would it be based on and who would the leading characters be?

No comments:

Post a Comment